The Vermont Procurement Technical Assistance Center (VT PTAC) invites Vermont business owners to a free workshop, “Preparing for the Matchmaker.” This two-hour workshop is intended to prepare business owners for the upcoming Vermont Matchmaker Event on March 6.
Specifically, the two-hour workshop covers:
• What state and federal agencies look for in a small business vendor;
• Why you need a capability statement and how to develop a successful one;
• Working effectively with prime contractors;
• How to make the most of the matchmaker event.
This free workshop will be offered at the following times and locations:
• Newport – Thursday, February 20, from 9:00 to 11:00 a.m. at the Passumpsic Savings Bank
• South Burlington – Thursday, February 20, from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at the Holiday Inn
• Brattleboro – Tuesday, February 25, from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. at the Brattleboro Development Credit Corporation
• Manchester – Wednesday, February 26, from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at the Manchester Town Hall
Businesses can register for these free workshops and see a complete listing of training events at http://vtptac.ecenterdirect.com. Contact a VT PTAC Procurement Counselor be email at Joanne.Spaulding@state.vt.us or call (802) 828-5243.
About the Vermont Procurement Technical Assistance Center: The purpose of the VT PTAC is to help Vermont businesses succeed in obtaining government contracts. The center offers free counseling services to Vermont businesses and provides assistance on how to bid on government contracts at the federal, state and local levels.
VT PTAC Program Headquarters, 1 National Life Dr, 6th Floor, Montpelier, VT 05602, (802) 828-5237, http://accd.vermont.gov/business/start/vtptac
Media Contact: Angela Owen, Vermont Dept. of Economic Development, Angela.Owen@state.vt.us, 802-828-5237