- Specialty Commodities, Inc Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Cashew Allergen in Dry Roasted Almonds
Specialty Commodities, Inc. (SCI), a subsidiary of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM), is recalling a specific lot of dry roasted almonds because they may contain undeclared cashews. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to cashews run the risk of a serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products.
- Athens Baking Company, Inc. Issues Voluntary Allergy Alert on Undeclared Milk in Harvest Whole Wheat Bread
Fresno, California (January 22, 2017) – Athens Baking Company, out of an abundance of caution, is issuing a voluntary recall of Trader Joe’s Harvest Whole Wheat Bread (SKU 00132) because it contains undeclared cultured whey, which is made from milk. Only products labeled with “BEST BY: 01/08/17” through “01/27/17” are included in this recall.
- King's Pastry Canada Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared (Hazelnuts) In Various Cakes
King's Pastry, located in Ontario, Canada, is voluntarily recalling the following cakes because the products contained tree nut (hazelnut) allergens that were not listed on the product labels. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to tree nuts (hazelnut) run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products.
- Chip’n Dipped Voluntarily Expands Recall to Include 7 More of it’s Dark Chocolate Bars Due to Possible Presence of Undeclared Milk
Chip’n Dipped of Huntington, NY, is expanding its recall of it’s dark chocolate bars to include, Dark Chocolate Almond, 63% Dark Chocolate, Dark Chocolate Pretzel, Hot Dark Chocolate Habanero, Dark Chocolate Marshmallow, Extra Dark Chocolate 72% & Super Smooth Dark Chocolate 86%. People who have allergies to milk run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reactions if they consume these products.
- D.F. Stauffer Biscuit Co., Inc. Issues Allergy Alert and Voluntary Recall on One Specific Best By Date Of 32oz Original Animal Crackers Due to Undeclared Milk Ingredient
anuary 18, 2017 – D. F. Stauffer Biscuit Co., Inc. is voluntarily recalling one specific best by date of 32 oz. Original Animal Cracker because they may be packaged with other cookies that contain milk powder. People who are allergic to milk run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reactions if they consume this product.
- Blue Ridge Beef Recalls Product Because of Possible Health Risk
Blue Ridge Beef is voluntarily recalling one (1) of its frozen products due to their potential to be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes. Listeria can affect animals eating the product. There is a risk to humans from handling contaminated pet products, especially if they have not thoroughly washed their hands after having contact with the products or any surface exposed to these products.
View all Recalls and Alerts from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration