- Koffee Kup Bakery, Inc. Voluntarily Recalls Bread Products Due to Possible Presence of Plastic Pieces in Product
Koffee Kup Bakery, Inc. has voluntarily recalled approximately 99,000 packages of its bread products due to the possibility that there may be clear plastic pieces in some products. The product recall is limited to the bread products listed below and only those identified by the “use by” dates 9/30/16, 10/1/16, 10/2/16 or 10/3/16, which are printed on the closure tags of each package.
- Café Valley Inc. Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared (Walnuts) In 12ct Banana Nut Mini Muffins Labeled as 12ct Lemon Poppy Seed Mini Muffins
Café Valley of Marion, Indiana is recalling 543 cases of Banana nut mini muffins labeled as Lemon poppy seed mini muffins, because they may contain undeclared walnuts. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to walnuts run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products.
- McCain Foods USA, Inc. Announces a Product Recall Impacting Frozen Onion Rings Sold and Distributed Under Four Separate Private Label Retail Brands
McCain Foods USA, Inc. today announced it is voluntarily recalling retail, frozen onion ring products due to the use of incorrect packaging that does not declare milk as one of the ingredients. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to milk run the risk of a serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products.
- Mt Kisco Smokehouse Recalls Smoked Salmon Because of Possible Health Risk
Mt Kisco Smokehouse of Mt Kisco, NY, is voluntarily recalling two types of smoked salmon because it has the potential to be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes, an organism which can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people, and others with weakened immune systems.
- Limited Number of Canned Vegetable Products, Primarily Non-Retail, Recalled for Possible Allergen Risk
Sager Creek Foods, Inc. of Walnut Creek, CA, announced a recall of approximately 15,000 shipped cases of FIELD PEAS WITH SNAPS and GREEN BEAN PRODUCTS, primarily non-retail, which may have the potential for trace amounts of shellfish contamination. A customer alerted Sager Creek to the incident.
- Urgent Allergy Alert: “Vrindavan” Cow Ghee Recall due to Undeclared Milk Allergen
This voluntary recall has been initiated on September 9th, 2016 due to an undeclared milk allergen on VRINDAVAN COW GHEE labeling. Consumers who are allergic to milk run the risk of a serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume this product.
- Waymouth Farms, Inc. Issues an Allergy Alert on Undeclared Pecans, Walnuts, Milk and Soy in Good Sense Cranberries ‘N More
Waymouth Farms, Inc has initiated a voluntary recall of Good Sense Cranberries 'N More 6 oz (170g) with a Freshest if used by date of 8/16/2017 A 15:00 through Freshest if used by 8/16/2017 A 23:00 after discovering that inadvertently other allergens were packed into the Good Sense Cranberries 'N More package. Only 2640 packages were impacted.
- Krishna Food Corp. Recalls Bikaju Chowpati Bhelpuri Because of Possible Health Risk
Krishna Food Corp of Neshanic Station, New Jersey is recalling 16 cartons of BIKAJI Chowpati BHELPURI, NET WT: 300g 10.58 OZ Batch no 2016 F97 Best Before June 2017, because it has the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella, an organism which can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people, and others with weakened immune systems.
- Wells Pharmacy Network Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Sterile Products due to Concern for Lack of Sterility Assurance
Ocala, Florida - Wells Pharmacy Network ("WPN") is voluntarily recalling all sterile human and veterinary products prepared between February 22, 2016 and September 14, 2016, and that remain within expiry due to the Food and Drug Administration's ("FDA") concern over a lack of sterility assurance.
- Blue Bell Ice Cream Recalls Select Products Containing Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Pieces Purchased From Outside Supplier Aspen Hills Due To Possible Health Risk
Blue Bell Ice Cream is voluntarily recalling select products produced in its Sylacauga, Alabama, plant because they were made with a chocolate chip cookie dough ingredient supplied by a third party supplier Aspen Hills, Inc., due to the potential for it to contain Listeria monocytogenes.
View all Recalls and Alerts from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration