- Bertagni 1882 Spa Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Cashew and Almond in Sweet Butternut Squash Ravioli
The product is packaged as Simply Roundy's Natural - Authentic Italian Sweet Butternut Squash Ravioli, UPC011150507509 in Mariano's Stores in Illinois and Copps, Pick 'n Save and Metro Market in Wisconsin
Bertagni 1882 SpA of Arcugnano, Italy is recalling Bertagni Sweet Butternut Squash Ravioli (UPC#8001020110139) because the product may contain undeclared cashews and almonds.
- FDA Announces Glades Drugs' Nationwide Voluntary Recall Of Compounded Multivitamins Containing High Amounts Of Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is alerting health care professionals and patients of a voluntary recall of compounded multivitamin capsules containing high amounts of Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), distributed nationwide by Glades Drugs in Pahokee, Florida. FDA has received reports of several adverse events potentially associated with these compounded capsules made by Glades Drugs.
- Taylor Farms Pacific, Inc. Recalls Celery Products Because Of Possible Health Risk
Taylor Farms Pacific, Inc. of Tracy, CA, is recalling the products listed below because they may include celery which could potentially contain E. coli 0157:H7. The products listed below are being recalled out of an abundance of caution due to a Celery and Onion Diced Blend testing positive for E. coli 0157:H7 in a sample taken by the Montana Department of Health.
- Bertagni 1882 Spa Issues Allergy Alert On Undeclared Almond And Cashew In Butternut Squash Ravioli
Bertagni 1882 SPA of Arcugnano, Italy is recalling Bertagni fresh Sweet Butternut Squash Ravioli and Meijer frozen Butternut Squash Ravioli because the products may contain undeclared cashew and almond. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to cashew or almond run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products.
- Blue Buffalo Voluntarily Recalls One Lot of Cub Size Wilderness Wild Chews Bones Due to Potential Salmonella Health Risk
Blue Buffalo Company is voluntarily recalling one production lot of Cub Size Wilderness Wild Chews Bones. This is being done in an abundance of caution, as the product has the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella.
- Raley's Family of Fine Stores Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Cashew and Almond in Raley's Frozen Sweet Pumpkin Ravioli
WEST SACRAMENTO, CA - Raley's Family of Fine Stores removed Raley's Frozen Sweet Pumpkin Ravioli 10 oz.from our Raley's, Bel Air and Nob Hill stores on November 17, 2015. According to the manufacturer, the product may contain an undeclared cashew and almond allergen.
- Mi Tienda Issues Precautionary Recall: Recall Affects Masa and Tostadas Purchased ONLY at Mi Tienda #1 Located at 1630 Spencer Highway, South Houston, TX
Mi Tienda, committed to high-quality products, is issuing a precautionary recall for masa and tostadas produced in-store and packed on Monday, November 16 and Tuesday, November 17 only at the Mi Tienda #1 store located at 1630 Spencer Highway, South Houston, TX. The precautionary recall is due to the possible presence of metal fragments in the Masa Preparada by the pound, Tostadas Botoneras Rojas and Tostadas Siveria Large Tostadas.
View all Recalls and Alerts from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration