- Royal Seafood Baza, Inc. Recalls Various Ready to Eat Herring Products Because of Possible Health Risk
Royal Seafood Baza, Inc. of Staten, Island, New York is recalling various refrigerated ready to eat herring products because they have the potential to be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes, an organism which can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people, and others with weakened immune systems. Although healthy individuals may suffer only short-term symptoms such as high fever, severe headache, stiffness, nausea, abdominal pain and diarrhea, Listeria infection can cause miscarriages and stillbirths among pregnant women.
- FDA Consumer Advisory
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration advises consumers not to eat goat cheese products manufactured by Apple Tree Goat Dairy of Richfield, Penn. (Apple Tree), because the products have the potential to be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes.
- Derby City Vending Issues Allergy Alert of Undeclared Milk, Egg And Soy in their Buffalo Chicken Sandwich
Derby City Vending of Louisville, KY is recalling our Buffalo Chicken Sandwich because it may contain undeclared milk, egg and soy product. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to milk, egg or soy run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products.
- Intermountain Farmers Association Issues Recall of Rabbit Feed for High Vitamin D Content
Intermountain Farmers Association (IFA) of Draper, UT, is recalling its 50 lbs. bags of rabbit pellets (item #1220) manufactured between March 14, 2016 and September 15, 2016, because the product may contain higher than acceptable levels of vitamin D, which may cause health problems to rabbits.
- Bakkavor Foods USA, Inc. Issues Voluntary Recalls of Certain Hummus Products Because of Possible Health Risks
Charlotte, NC - Bakkavor Foods USA, Inc. is voluntarily recalling Trader Joe's Mediterranean Hummus (SKU #90642) and Trader Joe's White Bean & Basil Hummus (SKU #91107) with "USE BY" date codes up through and including 12/15/2016, because these products have the potential to be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes.
- Ultimate Body-Tox Issues a Nationwide Voluntary Recall of Ultimate Body Tox PRO Found to Contain Undeclared Sibutramine
High Point, NC, Ultimate Body-Tox is voluntarily recalling all lots of Ultimate Body Tox PRO capsules to the consumer level. FDA analyses of this product found it to contain undeclared sibutramine. Sibutramine is a controlled substance that was removed from the U.S. market in October 2010 for safety reasons.
- MS Bionic, Inc. Issues a Voluntary Nationwide Recall of All Lots of Megajex Natural Male Sex Enhancer Dietary Supplement
MS Bionic, Inc. announced today that it is conducting a voluntary nationwide recall of all lots of Megajex Natural Male Sex Enhancer capsules. FDA analysis has found the product to contain Tadalafil and Sildenafil.
- Calbee North America Issues Allergy Alert On Undeclared Milk In Harvest Snap Black Pepper Snap Pea Crisps
Calbee of Boardman, Oregon is recalling 3,588 cases of Harvest Snap Black Pepper snap pea crisps are in 3.3 oz bags and have Lot Number MAR 31 17 0141 S. Harvest Snap Black Pepper snap pea crisps may actually contain Harvest Snap Wasabi Ranch snap pea crisps which contain dairy ingredients. Dairy allergens are not labeled on the Harvest Snap Black Pepper snap pea crisps.
- JFC International Inc. Issues Allergy Alert On Undeclared Wheat In You-Ka Fresh Ramune And You-Ka Punch Ramune
Los Angeles, CA - JFC International Inc. is voluntarily recalling the following confectionery products because they may contain undeclared wheat. People who have allergies to wheat run the risk of a serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume the products.
- Anderson’s Frozen Custard issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Peanuts in Pumpkin Ice Cream Pies
Anderson’s Frozen Custard is recalling its “Pumpkin Ice Cream Pies” Because they may contain undeclared peanuts. People who have allergies to peanuts run the risk of serious or life threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products.
View all Recalls and Alerts from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration