- Kroger Recalls Four Seasonings Due to Possible Health Risk
Cincinnati, Ohio - July 25, 2015 - The Kroger Co. said today it is recalling Kroger Ground Cinnamon, Kroger Garlic Powder, Kroger Coarse Ground Black Pepper and Kroger BacÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢n Buds sold in its retail stores due to possible contamination from Salmonella.
A sample of Kroger Garlic Powder from a store in North Augusta, South Carolina was tested by the FDA and found to be contaminated with Salmonella.
- KellBran Candies Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Milk in Caramel Popcorn
KellBran Candies of Akron, Ohio is recalling KellBran Caramel Popcorn, because it contains undeclared milk product. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to milk, run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products.
- Teva Parenteral Medicines Initiates Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Select Lots of Adrucil (Fluorouracil Injection, USP) 5 G/100 mL (50 mg/mL) Due To Particulate Matter
Teva Parenteral Medicines today announced a voluntary recall of six lots of AdrucilÂ® (fluorouracil injection, USP) 5 g/100 mL (50 mg/mL) due to the potential presence of particulate matter identified as aggregate of silicone rubber pieces from a filler diaphragm and fluorouracil crystals. The recalled lots are as follows:
- Nature's Variety Issues Nationwide Voluntary Recall of Instinct® Raw Chicken Formula Because of Possible Salmonella Health Risk
Nature’s Variety has announced a voluntary recall of their Instinct® Raw Chicken Formula for dogs with a “Best By” date of 04/27/16 because these products may be contaminated with Salmonella. Salmonella can affect animals eating the products and there is risk to humans from handling contaminated pet products, especially if they have not thoroughly washed their hands after having contact with the products or any surfaces exposed to these products.
- Moses Lake Professional Pharmacy Issues Voluntary Recall of Unexpired Sterile Human and Veterinary Compounded Drugs Due to Lack of Sterility Assurance
Moses Lake Professional Pharmacy is voluntarily recalling human and veterinary sterile compounded drugs which are unexpired to the consumer level due to lack of sterility assurance.
The company has not received any reports of product contamination or adverse events to date, and is issuing this voluntary recall out of an abundance of caution following a recent inspection which identified an issue with sterility assurance.
- Bravo Recalls Select Chicken Pet Foods Because of Possible Salmonella Health Risk
Bravo Pet Foods of Manchester, CT is recalling select lots of Bravo Chicken pet foods for dogs and cats due to concerns of the possible presence of Salmonella.
The recall was initiated after routine testing by the New York State Department of Agriculture revealed the presence of Salmonella spp. Poly A contamination.
- Life & More, L.L.C. Issues Nationwide Voluntary Recall of Akttive High Performance Fat Burner Gold Capsules Due to Undeclared Drug Ingredients
Life & More, L.L.C. is voluntarily recalling 783 Bottles from Lot #000185004400 Akttive High Performance Fat Burner Gold capsules weight loss supplements. The firm was informed by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) that a sample of Akttive High Performance Fat Burner Gold capsules was found to contain Sibutramine, desmethylsibutramine, and Phenolphthalein.
View all Recalls and Alerts from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration