- Boulder Dog Food Company, L.L.C. Voluntarily Recalls Seven Bags of Turkey Sprinkles, 3 oz with A “Best By” Date of “05/18/16, 05/28/2016 and 05/30/2016” Due to Possible Salmonella Health Risk
Boulder Dog Food Company, L.L.C. is voluntarily recalling the Turkey Sprinkles (3 oz.) with a “Best By” date of “05/18/16, 05/28/2016 and 05/30/2016”, a Lot Number of “743”, and a UPC Code of 899883001224 because the product has the potential of being contaminated with Salmonella. Salmonella can affect animals eating the product, and there is risk to humans who handle the product, especially if the handler does not thoroughly wash his or her hands after having contact with the Product or any surfaces exposed to the product.
- Whole Foods Market's Southwest Region Recalls Cherry, Blackberry and Peach Pies in Four Stores Due to Undeclared Egg
Whole Foods Market is recalling Cherry, Blackberry and Peach pies produced and sold in four retail stores in the Southwest Region, which includes TX, OK, LA, and due to undeclared egg. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to egg run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products.
- Natural Grocers® issues recall on 10oz. Caribbean Nut & Fruit Mix due to possible health risk
Vitamin Cottage Natural Food Markets Inc., a Lakewood, Colo., based natural grocery chain, is recalling one lot of Natural Grocers brand Caribbean Nut & Fruit Mix as the product contains macadamia nuts that have the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella, an organism which can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people, and others with weakened immune systems.
- Atkins Nutritional, Inc. Voluntary Recalls Limited Quantity of Atkins Chocolate Candies
Atkins Nutritionals, Inc. is initiating a voluntary recall of a limited quantity of Atkins Chocolate Candies – 5 ct. cartons - UPC code 637480075558 – because it may contain sachets of Atkins Peanut Candies. A small quantity of Atkins Peanut Candy individual sachets has been inadvertently placed into outer cartons for Atkins Chocolate Candies – 5 ct. sachets.
- Rocky Mountain Foods, Inc. Voluntarily Recalls Free Range Snack Co. Brand 16 oz. Island Fruit and Nut Trail Mix and Bulk Macadamia Nuts Because of Possible Health Risk
Rocky Mountain Foods, Inc. is voluntarily recalling certain lots of Island Fruit and Nut Trail Mix packaged under the Free Range Snack Co. Brand and certain lots of bulk Macadamia Nuts due to possible Salmonella contamination. Salmonella is an organism which can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people, and others with weakened immune systems.
- Grand BK Corp. Recalls Goodies By Nature Raw Cashews, Net Wt. 9oz Because Of Possible Health Risk
GRAND BK CORP. of MASPETH, NEW YORK is recalling 450 CASES OF GOODIES CASHEW RAW 9OZ, because it has the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella, an organism which can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people, and others with weakened immune systems.
View all Recalls and Alerts from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration