- Texas Star Nut and Food Co., Inc. Voluntarily Recalls Natural Macadamia Nuts and Simply Raw Trail Mix Due To Possible Salmonella Contamination
Texas Star Nut and Food Co., Inc. VOLUNTARILY RECALLS NatureÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Eats, Natural Macadamia Nuts 6oz and Southern Grove, Simply Raw Trail Mix 8oz. The above products have the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella, an organism which can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people, and others with weakened immune systems.
- Dean Foods of Decatur, Ind. Issues Allergy Alert On Undeclared Milk in Sunkist Frozen Mango Fruit Sorbet Bars
Dean Foods of Decatur, Indiana, is voluntarily recalling Sunkist brand Frozen Mango Fruit Sorbet Bars because these products may contain undeclared milk. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to milk run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products.
- Wyandot Inc. Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Milk in Yellow Round Tortillas
Wyandot Inc. is recalling select packages of Yellow Round Tortillas due to potential milk contamination. We were notified by a customer that they found cheese curls, a milk containing product, mixed in the bag with the tortilla chips.
- Salix Animal Health, LLC, Announces Voluntary Recall of One Lot of "Good 'N' Fun - Beefhide Chicken Sticks" Dog Treats Due to Possible Salmonella Contamination
Salix Animal Health, LLC today announced it has initiated a voluntary recall of one lot of "Good 'n' Fun - Beefhide Chicken Sticks" because it may have the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella. Salmonella can affect animals eating the product and there is risk to humans from handling contaminated products.
- United TC Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Sulfites in Golden Raisins
United TC of Dayton, NJ is recalling Basma Golden Raisins, 16 oz. and bulk cartons of Golden Raisins, 30 Lb. because they may contain undeclared sulfites. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to sulfites run the risk of serious or life threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products.
- Fatima Brothers Issues Alert On Undeclared Sulfites In Shad Raisins
Fatima Brothers Inc. of Maspeth, NY is recalling its 7 oz. and 14 oz. packages of SHAD RAISINS because they contained undeclared sulfites. Consumers who have severe sensitivity to sulfites run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reactions if they consume this product.
- Press Release For Voluntary Recall of Kermit, Inc. Products
Kermit, Inc. of DeLand, Florida issuing a voluntary recall of the following products because of undeclared allegens on the label. Undeclared soy, an ingredient in Worcestershire Sauce, is used to make the following:
- OC RAW DOG Voluntarily Recalls Limited Number of Raw Frozen Dog Food Due to Potential Salmonella Health Risk
OC Raw Dog of Rancho Santa Margarita, CA is voluntarily recalling 640 lbs. of Chicken, Fish & Produce Raw Frozen Canine Formulation. This is being done in an abundance of caution, as the product has the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella.
View all Recalls and Alerts from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration